We are a dynamic and talented team of individuals working together for personal and business success. Each member of our staff plays a key role in the daily business processes as well as future growth planning.
Terradin, a full service tactical headhunting firm specializing in the unique staffing needs of a wide range of industry sectors. We are a seasoned group of Senior level recruitment specialists who use advanced methods to help clients increase their return on their Human Capital Assets by helping them hire the best.
The Career Opportunity:
We are expanding our Recruiting teams across the USA and we are currently hiring Staffing Account Managers. Bring your Business Development, Account Management and Recruiting skills to a growing organization that is dedicated to helping each individual achieve their professional goals.
The ideal candidate that we are seeking will have a “hunter” personality that is not afraid to meet new people and build lasting relationships. This person will be a self-starter that is never micro-managed and driven by success.
Our team recruits virtually for various hot markets throughout the US. If you’re a confident Recruiter and /or Account Rep, working a full desk, building out a book of billable clients and/or placeable candidates from scratch, then we would be interested in talking to you. We work a split desk doing both client side development and candidate, sourcing and recruiting. We bounce deals off of each other, pay great commission, no salary, no drama, lots of support, lots of training, good systems, well thought-out approach, and experienced people with a very solid base of experience to quickly get your first deal.
In this role, you will work directly with Existing and New Clients. Our service is continuous for most of our clients and the need to maintain and develop long term business partnerships is at its’ core.
Present Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Permanent Placement services to companies in your own local marketplace.
- Employ a consultative sales approach with C-level executives, middle management and Human Resources.
- Establish and maintain relationships with decision makers in Leadership, Recruiting and Human Resources across all industries.
- Conduct in-person meetings with decision makers to understand their human capital challenges and recommend solutions if required.
- Effectively follow up with prospects to develop business relationships through CRM via phone contact, email, and in-person meetings and populate the CRM and ATS systems accordingly.
- Build synergy within the team and organization; develop personal referral network
Partner with staffing/recruiting team to ensure superior staffing service to clients.
Successful Sales experience selling a service, (preferably in the Staffing industry). We would also like to encourage experienced Recruiters that would like to move into an Account Manager role to apply.
- A documented track record for achieving targeted objectives is required.
- Must have a strong sales mentality and a general understanding of a sales lifecycle from sourcing / lead generation to closing business.
- Possess critical thinking skills, supported by intellectual curiosity and sound business judgment
- Outstanding telephone presence and superior written communication skills, Team player and Natural Leader, Competitive, Savvy with social media platforms, Strong attention to detail, Highly Organized, Highly Energetic, Positive, Persistent, Self-starter who thrives on high levels of activity.
- Strong negotiating and cold calling experience
109 Norfolk Ave SW,
Roanoke, VA 24011
Fax: +1 888-512-2203